We “My Smart Shoppy” (quillbooks) having such policies to create friendly environment with customer and no harm to relationship between customer.
There is no cancellation policy since we are dealing in virtual products/virtual books or audios clips. But you can wish to cancell the order for only printed books/hard copies of books you are able to do so by notifying Customer Services prior to receiving your delivery/package.
If an order has not yet been despatched, you can request for it to be cancelled and we will be happy to arrange for a full refund to reach you within 14 working days.
If your order has already been despatched when you choose to cancel, please follow our above said returns policy.
If an order has not yet been despatched, you can request for it to be cancelled and we will be happy to arrange for a refund after courier charges/pakaging/handling charges etc if any, and it will be reach you within 14 working days.
This refund will cover the initial cost of the items purchased,delivery charges both side and handling charges if any.
If the book/item is damaged or we have supplied you with the incorrect product, our Customer Services team will arrange a replacement or refund for the goods to be returned free of charge. If, after your order has been despatched, you wish to cancel the order because you no longer require the books, you will need to send the goods back to us at your own expense. When the goods are received back in good condition we will refund you for the goods after deducting postage/courier Authorisation to return damaged/incorrect goods must be obtained at all times.
Our refund guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights and does not affect them in any way.
How to return your goods:
- If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please get in touch via the Contact us section or call 8884499900 or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a returns authorisation number (RMA).Then simply complete the returns form on the back of your despatch note and return the item to us. A refund will be processed upon receipt of the parcel in our Returns Department.
- If your item is damaged or faulty, please email email@example.com with a photograph of the damage, your address details, any account/order details you may have and your preferred resolution (replacement or refund).
- If you’ve received an incorrect item/book, please let us know using our mobile number 8884499900 service and our Customer Services team will organise a replacement order for you if necessary our Customer Services team between Monday to Saturday
- Please allow up to 14 days for a refund. Please allow up to 10 days for a replacement. Damaged or faulty books will be replaced/refunded immediately when you contact us with the required photographic evidence.
05. Double deduct : If customer paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days